Welcome to the official documentation for the GriefPrevention Bukkit plugin. This is where you can learn how to use and setup GriefPrevention for your Minecraft server!
If any page is missing info, has typos, or is just plain wrong, feel free to fix it via the “Edit this page” link at the bottom of any page. You can also add new pages too.
GriefPrevention is a Bukkit plugin, and therefore is compatible with the following Minecraft server modifications:
- any other implemention of the Bukkit API.
- Download GriefPrevention.jar
- Put the
GriefPrevention.jarfile in your server’s
- Start (or restart) your server.
- Check the Features page to see some of what GriefPrevention can do for your server.
If you wish to report a bug, please use the Issue Tracker
If you have questions or are just interested in general discussion about the GriefPrevention plugin:
- GitHub Discussions (Official forum
- #GriefPrevention chat channel on IRC or discord
- Grief Prevention on dev.bukkit.org
- GriefPrevention on spigotmc.org